What does the market for organic and bio pesticides look like today, and where does its potential lie?
- In recent decades, the market for organic and bio pesticides has grown as consumer spending on organic produce has increased by billions of dollars per year. And farmers are incentivized to join that trend as customer pay a premium, on average 50% more, for organic products.
The major research question that our study aims to answer is: what does the market for organic and bio pesticides look like today, and where does its potential (unmet demand) lie?
Alpha Brown, a leading market research company focusing on technological solutions in agriculture, has conducted a unique study on this subject based on in-depth research and exclusive survey data.
This study applies a combination of quantitative and qualitative research methods and is based on the following:
- A comprehensive survey conducted in June 2018, which was sent to thousands of farmers and growers mostly in the U.S.
- An in-depth review of the composition of the agricultural sector in the U.S. in order to better contextualize the survey data.
- The focus of this study will be fruit and vegetable farms because that is one of the sectors for which organic and bio solutions already matured and so the research is not only hypothetical.
- the report consists of 18 pages and 8 figures.
Table of content:
- Executive Summary
- Main Conclusions
- Chapter 1: How U.S. Farmers Protect Their Crops Today
- Market Size Today
- Market Segmentation Based on Farm Size
- Chapter 2: What is the Market Potential?
- Interest in Organic Pesticides Based on Farm Size
- Market Potential
- How to Unlock Market Potential
LIST OF FIGURES:
Figure 1 - Distribution of respondents based on country
Figure 2 - Prevalence of Organic Farming Techniques Among Respondents
Figure 3 – Market Segmentation Based on Farm Size
Figure 4 - Total U.S. Organic Sales and Growth 2007-2016
Figure 5 - Farmers’ Engagement with Organic Pesticides
Figure 6 – Potential Market Segmentation by Farm Size
Figure 7 - Evaluation of Market Potential
Figure 8 – Impediments to Market Growth
For more details about this report and to review the executive summary please contact us at: email@example.com